We welcome every contribution! Don’t hesitate to submit issues and pull requests, we’ll analyze each problem and patch.
- Check if anyone has the same problem as you in the issues before posting a new one
- Write your code in english with 2-spaces indentation
- Test your patch before submit it (and not only with automated tests)
- Open one pull request per patch (to avoid mixed patchs)
- Try to rebase your commits into a single commit. We’ll do it for you, but you would help us a lot :)
- Each patch sould come with its own test cases. The coverage target is 100% !
How to contribute ?¶
You can do several things to help OpenParty, from minor fixes to major features. Here are some assignments you can execute to train yourself.
- Fork the repository and build it on your computer.
- Resolve CodeClimate issues, and open a pull request. It’s often small fixes like missing semicolons or undefined variables.
- Resolve “minor” issues on GitHub
- Add missing test cases, and update documentation if needed
- Ask for “major” work before starting anything that might break everything ;)
We also need translations of the framework. You can check this issue for more information.
Oh, you are also invited to build gameplay definitions; see next chapter!